Review - Enter the Ring

 
 36298268

I was given a copy of this book from Tyndale to review. I think its always good to learn from others and know that all of us fight in our relationships from time to time. As I started to read the first few paragraphs, I wasn't prepared for how much the author's fought before and after they were married. Intense. I think having that at the front of their book almost caused me to doubt whether I wanted advice from their marriage. Definitely an intense opener. But I stuck with it.
I loved the quote about fighting back at what societies defining of marriage has become and living the truth of the gospel with our spouses. I think that is a perfect definition to life by. I am so glad the author stuck his ground on this. We have nothing if we don't have God's Word. I really loved that scripture was placed throughout and used to back up lots of thoughts.
The author's used personal experiences and stories to show how they have learned and grown in marriage, which I found helpful because everyone's story can be different but can apply advice and thoughts into lots of ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning

Most days

Catch up or ketchup