Review - Russia Rising

Russia Rising by Mark Hitchcock

I was given this book by Tyndale to review.
I have read a few of Mark Hitchcock's other books and find him easy to understand. He gives intense Biblical prophecy clues and findings in a way that makes complete sense. Maybe its also the way he presents the scriptures in with his findings, but I enjoyed reading the scripture with his thoughts. I think deciphering the geography of it all interesting as well. I was captured by the fact that Russia is the bear in the prophecies. It does feel as if the world has met great strides and check points for end times. However, its so hard to interpret everything perfectly when only the Lord knows exactly. That is why I find reading and keeping up to date with what prophecy says so interesting. The good thing is, it will all come to light someday and the Lord himself knows when He will do this. I liked that this book included headlines in the media from the last couple years to now. It kind of brings it all full circle to mix the scriptures to the headline.
 Overall, I think its an informative read. And The author makes this subject easy to understand, while using scripture to back his beliefs up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most days

Morning

Book Review - The Lifegiving Parent